2021 is a New Year!
Thank you SO much for your support up until this point. We are so excited to see
what 2021 has in store for us, and we would love to celebrate with you!
We are basically back at "Business as Normal". Although what "normal" is these
days - we're still not too sure!
Booking with us could never be easier. Click on our new Book Online tab to check
our availability, or book on the spot.
If you would rather speak to us, please email Emma or give her a call directly on
0400 629 196. We would love to have a chat about what we can offer you.
New protocols to keep you safe
To make sure we are keeping COVID-Safe, we have had to make a few changes:
- Every person who enters Koorana Gymnastics Club will need to sign in using the QR code (or manually, if you prefer), and use hand sanitiser.
- Our Party Room (foyer) has a maximum capacity of 48 people, excluding staff, at any given time, to allow for social distancing.
- Since our Parties are BYO for Party food, it becomes the host's responsibility to manage this. To help guide you under the current restrictions, we are unable to have "buffet-style" Party food at this stage. We recommend individual serves of food, or if you would like to have share plates, or platters of food, we recommend that the party host serves it out to each child. Cups and drink bottles will need to be named. We provide name tags and markers for this reason.
- Our Party coaches have completed their online COVID-Safe Infection Control training, and are all COVID Marshals with SA Health.
- After each Party, our coaching staff will be sanitising and clean the equipment according to the COVID-Safe Action Plan by Koorana Gymnastics Club.
- If any guests are experiencing cold and flu-like symptoms, (eg. fever, dry cough, headache) then it is advised that they do not attend the party.
- Lastly, the foam pit is still out of bounds at this stage. We are so sorry about this, we know it's a standout activity for our venue, but there is unfortunately no reasonable way we can sanitise this area for the children. Luckily, our Party coaches are super inventive, super creative and our Parties are guaranteed to still be super fun without it!
Emma and the Party Coaches x
Last updated Saturday 9th January 2021.